Looking for a fruity, colorful party punch? Try this recipe! This punch was such a hit at my little guy’s 2nd birthday party, and wanted to share it with you.
How to make “Heavenly Skies Party Punch”
- Blue Raspberry Hawaiian Punch
- Vanilla Ice cream
- 1/2 c strawberries
- 1/4 c blueberries
- 1/3 c kiwi
- 1 banana, sliced
- Pour your blue punch at room temperature into your punchbowl.
- Scoop ice cream straight out of the freezer into blue punch.
- Slice your fruits and sprinkle over the top of the ice cream.
- As the ice cream melts, it will lighten the punch and the white will resemble “clouds.”
If you liked this recipe, please pin and save for later party planning!