Over Memorial Day Weekend, Ben and I had the chance to come back to Tennessee for a few days and see our families. It was great to have everyone (well, mostly everyone!) come to a little baby reveal party that our moms put on. Everything was so cute! I wanted to share these pictures with everyone, and to officially announce that we’re having a BOY and his name is Diesel West Peacock!
And of course…the video! 🙂
A BIG THANK YOU to…
- God — We are so excited about this baby boy and pray that you will use him in mighty ways for your Kingdom!
- Ben — For being the sweetest, supportive husband. And for putting together the reveal video!
- Daddy & Summer — The box was amazing, and we absolutely loved it! It was so fun to know that it was “the biggest one” the Party City people had ever seen! 🙂 Thank you Summer for giving it a fun look with the chalkboard art and polka dots!
- Cynthia, Momma, Nicole & Memaw — The decorations were awesome and we loved all of it! 🙂 Thank you, Cynthia, for letting us have it at your house! 🙂
- Danny & Naomi — For taking endless amounts of pictures with everyone’s cameras!
- Rivers — For being so sweet to share your birthday weekend!
- The family — For traveling to be a part of this. We were so glad to have you there!
We love each and every one of ya’ll! And Diesel West…we can’t wait to meet you! 🙂